Thursday 6 June 2013

Rock Crawler

Had a sudden urge this afternoon to make a Rock Crawler. So I did :classic:

Posted Image
Rock Crawler by legomuppet9, on Flickr

Driven by an XL motor geared down 3:1, I used the axles from Sariel's Jeep Rubicon TT (http://sariel.pl/201...angler-rubicon/) and my own middle chassis structure bit. I will confess, I have absolutely no idea how to do the suspension, so I guessed :grin:, even so it performs really well as it is so I can't have done too much of a bad job :grin:

Posted Image
Rock Crawler by legomuppet9, on Flickr


Posted Image
Rock Crawler by legomuppet9, on Flickr


Posted Image
Rock Crawler by legomuppet9, on Flickr


Posted Image
Rock Crawler by legomuppet9, on Flickr

Any comments on how I could improve the suspension would be greatly appreciated, as I haven't got a clue :laugh: